What we are looking for ?
We are currently looking for an experienced Middleware Administrator (m/f) for one of our ongoing projects in the banking sector. You will be joining a team of clients and consultants at Rcube to work on an international infrastructure migration project.
- Design an implementation of ETL, MQ, CFT, Synchrony GateWay, and API solutions within the IT system.
- Administer and maintain middlewares in operational conditions.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Stay updated on technological advancements and propose improvement initiatives.
- Automate and provide middleware management tools.
- Familiarity with Linux systems.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, KSH, Perl, and Python.
- Good knowledge of transfer protocols and security (SSL/TLS, OAuth, etc.).
- Strong understanding of data flow governance, including automation and monitoring.
- Programming languages: Python, Shell, YAML.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Ansible Tower, GIT, Jenkins (CI/CD), and TerraForm.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Understanding of ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Sysdig, Logdna.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
Experience with tools
- DevOps tools like GIT and Ansible.
- Proficiency with JSON/REST APIs and API Management Platforms.
- Familiarity with IBM MQ and DataStage.
- Knowledge of Axway CFT, Flow Manager, Secure Transport, and databases.
- Experience with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) in a containerized environment (Docker).
- Strong understanding of Agile processes.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.