We are looking for a Systems and Networks IT Engineer to strengthen a technical team of three technicians at our offices in Herstal (Liège).
From an operational point of view, the incumbent will have a multi-client approach and will contribute to setting up, troubleshooting and improving the infrastructures in place at our customers’ sites.
Your role :
- Set up, maintain and debug our customers’ infrastructures, from user support to setting up and configuring the network on the customer’s premises,
- Advise customers on technical improvements that can be deployed on their premises,
- Follow up ticketing operations
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (minimum).
- Comfortable with both written and spoken English (many of our clients are English-speaking).
- For the rest of the skills, your motivation will make the difference.
Technical skills :
- Systems administration,
- Networks (configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting),
- Security concepts.
Working conditions :
- A full-time permanent position,
- The opportunity to work remotely and on-site with customers on different types of infrastructure and develop your skills,
- Ongoing assessment and support for your professional development,
- Strong, relaxed moments to encourage cohesion and team spirit.