What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Systems Engineer (m/f) for a long-term assignment with one of our clients in the industrial sector.
You will be part of a team responsible for support (L2), management, and the evolution of the infrastructure (Windows/Unix/Linux).
Your role :
- Second-level support
- Installation and configuration of system components and server software, including patch management
- Operation and monitoring of infrastructure, systems, and servers
- Configuration management tasks and procedures
- Incident management, change facilitation, request execution, problem management: definition, analysis, and resolution
- Preliminary diagnosis of software and hardware issues, also in coordination with central IT services
- Advising on areas such as capacity management, emergency planning, IT service continuity management, automation of repetitive tasks, and security
- Coordination with hosting services
- Coordination with database management teams
- Script and configuration writing in the context of systems and infrastructure
- Handling system and infrastructure backup and restore operations
- Participating in defining and documenting system and infrastructure configurations
- Participating in defining and documenting operational procedures
- Contributing to the design and review of architecture
- Writing technical content for the knowledge base for upstream support teams
- Evaluation and implementation of security standards
- Security administration and monitoring
- Participation in coordination and project meetings
- Writing technical documentation and procedures.
Expertises and technologies
- Excellent knowledge (at least) of one of the operating systems in the versions used (Windows/Unix/Linux).
- Knowledge of backup and storage technologies.
- Knowledge of VMware administration.
- Knowledge of the Oracle environment.
You have at least 7 years of experience in Systems Administration.
You enjoy working in a team within an international environment and have a good command of both English and French (B2 level).
What we offer :
- Full-time employment with a permanent contract (CDI).
- Attractive and evolving salary package.
- Work-life balance.
- Ongoing evaluation and support in your professional development.
- Fun and relaxed team-building activities to foster cohesion and team spirit.