What we are looking for :
We are currently looking for an experienced Windows/Linux Systems Engineer (m/f) for one of our ongoing projects in the banking sector. You will be joining a team of clients and Rcube consultants to work on an international infrastructure migration project. Within the infrastructure teams, you will be a technical expert, recognized for your expertise in one or more technologies associated with the operating systems used by the bank, as well as containers and container orchestration solutions
- Your responsibilities include managing the technical Linux/Windows foundation and the underlying infrastructure in a context of developing cloud solutions.
- You will also ensure the operational condition of the services within the scope, guaranteeing security and efficiency.
- Your role involves conducting studies, contributing to transformation projects, deploying technical solutions,
- Continuously seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Additionally, you will act as the point of contact for vendors to manage technical aspects.
- RHEL 7.x and RHEL 8.x
- Windows Server 2016 & 2019
- Scripting languages: Shell, Python, Perl, YAML, PowerShell
- SCCM, SCOM
- Knowledge of vSphere, VMware, Citrix
- Knowledge of Ansible, Ansible Tower, GIT, Jenkins (CI/CD), TerraForm
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Sysdig, Logdna
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or IBM Cloud.”